Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Host Family Change 2.0

This past Saturday, I changed host families again. I left my second host family which was Carla Zeccato and her daughter Serena LaRocca. I lived at their house for the past three months. I had a wonderful time living with them and those three months really passed very quickly. It seems like we did our first host family change a month ago! 
My second host family - Carla Zeccato and Serena LaRocca. 

                Second host home.
                      The host car.
       From the balcony. Nice view, right? 
The host family's garden. 

Leaving any place is always difficult. I can't really explain how difficult packing is after you've been at a certain place for so long. Currently I'm living with my first host family- Cinzia and Lello Ricciardi! I've returned and I'm very happy. I'll try to update again soon! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Finally! A picture of the home you lived in and the host car you got around in. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete