Monday, August 26, 2013

Ciao USA!

 As I experienced at Central States, goodbyes are extremely hard. This post will be my little goodbye to my friends and family.
Dear Mom, Dad, and Shannon - I will really miss you. I know the first few months will be hard but remember, Cinzia and Lello will take great care of me. There's no need to worry. Dad, I'll try my best to keep this blog up and running. Shannon, have a great 8th grade year. Live a little! You're top dog. Don't sweat the small stuff. Mom, Again you know I'm in safe hands with Cinzia.

Jessica, Ainsli and Matthew, I'm really going to miss you all but I am coming back. So don't get too sad. Jessica and Ainsli - You have been two of my best friends since 8th grade. Have a great sophomore year and ace the US history tests. I'll be staying in touch. Matthew - I've gotten pretty close with you this past year. I'll miss you and you better Skype me! Keep Madame updated too.

Rotarians from 6510 - I don't even know how to begin to thank each and every one of you. I've made it this far. Thank you for everything that you have done for me this past year. I've had a wonderful preparation year thanks to you!

My Church Family - Thank you for the fundraiser that has help me tremendously. I can now go on the EuroTour! I will miss you all and I know you will all be praying for me and my family. You have also given me a lot of support! Thanks!

To everyone who has supported me - Grazie Mille! (Thanks a lot) You have made this exchange a reality! My dream is coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment