Friday, September 20, 2013

My first week of school

I have finished my first week of school in Italy. My first day, my classmates had a party just for me. I was treated like a celebrity. Everyone is so nice to me. My classes I am taking are PE, Chemical Science, History, History of art, Math, Italian, English, (Thank God), Greek and Latin. I am having difficult understanding but I listen to everything. I see myself learning faster when I listen. I have made many friends and I'm very happy going to the Liceo di Classico in Torre Annunziata. 
Primo giorno di scuola italiana - First day of Italian school
Learning Italian is pretty tiring with Laurel Porter. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that your first week of school is behind you. WOW! you have 4 languages I am sure you will catch on quickly. What will you be doing in your math class? Have a restful weekend.
    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete