Friday, September 27, 2013

Rotary Youth Day!

Last Sunday, I went to my Host Rotary District's Youth Day. It was a day completely for the youth, such as Rotaract, Interact and, my obvious favorite, Youth Exchange. It was really nice go to this. I got to see all the other exchange students, Laurel, Darcy, Taylor, Claire, Jack, and Alex. It was a great ti listen to everything but nearing the end, being exchange student we were extremely hungry and we were wondering, "WHERE'S THE FOOD?" May I say, that not only was the conference fun but the venue was absolutely beautiful. It was close to the Amalfi Coast. I want to go back!!!! 
    Laurel and Me.

It's beautiful, right?
My host Mamma and me! 
My eyes will be forever opened from this experience.
Mi Seconda Casa - My Second Home
Here's another picture from another trip to Naples. This time for the patron saint's festival, San Gennaro. My classmates and I went to visit the church. 




No comments:

Post a Comment