Thursday, October 3, 2013

Rotary Youth Exchange Inbound Conference

Last weekend I attended the Italian Youth exchange inbound conference in Fognano, Italy. I met many inbound from all over Italy. Everyone came from all over the world. A few countries who were present were USA, Canada, Australia, Thailand, India, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Taiwan and many others. I was very happy to attend this because I finally got to meet people I had talked to via Internet. I also got to see my friend from central states! #CSRYE13 Woo! It was held in a convent with was kinda creepy but interesting. I want to go back to the Italian conference soo bad! Can't wait to see everyone again! 
The eight hour drive to Napoli to Fognano made Jack pretty tired.
#exchangestudentprobs #fatness

The convent.


Laurel and my room. 'Murica
Hungry exchange students!
Everyone at the conference! I'm with my flag! La Mia bandiera Americana! 
Update on the good ol' blazer. I need more space!
Mamma Cinzia
Me picking grapes at a vineyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment