Thursday, October 31, 2013

Please help me go on this tour. Per favore aiutatemi andare su questa tour.

This June there will be a tour of Europe. This tour will be with a bunch of students who are on their exchange in Italy. We will travel to France, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Monaco, Milan and Venice. I had planned on taking this tour. My church had helped me raise money to go,which helped so much. This trip cost $2,407 but after taking out expenses which I spent when I was in the US, I only have $1,356. I don't have enough to take this trip. This trip would mean everything to me. If some of the sponsors I had when I was home could contribute again or if new ones could contribute, it would literally mean the world to me. I always loved when I had people in my community reach into their hearts and give me money to go on this exchange. It makes me feel like you care about my experience and that you are as excited as I am. This exchange is amazing but seeing more of Europe would open my eyes even more. If I could have some help from all of my friends, family and acquaintances that would make me so grateful. For anything that you can do for me thank you! Grazie Mille!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment