Saturday, November 16, 2013

My day on Friday (Nov. 15, 2013)

Today I woke up around 7 a.m. I made my bed and opened up the blinds and the window. Then I got dressed and went to say "Buongiorno" to my host parents. I ate breakfast, which was milk, yogurt, a spoon of peanut butter, (I'm such an American) and biscotti (cookies) and yes cookies and milk is a legit breakfast here. 

Around 7:50 my host mom took me to school in her car. Today was Friday and every Friday, Torre Annunziata has a market for clothes, toiletries and food. We had to take the other way because of this. I had five classes today: Latin, Greek, PE, and two hours of Italian. I really can't do anything in Latin and Greek because my classmates have had it for years and I can't keep up and plus it's too difficult. I love PE. It's probably one of my favorite classes.  In Italian right now we are studying about Dante. Thanks Mrs. Atkins for making us study about him. My Italian teacher was really impressed with how much I knew.
After school, I met with Laurel and we went to Pompei for the mall. Yeah, I bought probably more than I should have, but it's all things I need. I have to buy warmer things because, yes, it's getting cold here!!! I also got to eat at an American restaurant, "Old Wild West." It was very good, but I was sad when they didn't have cheddar. (My box of Mac and cheese is on its way! Wooooo!!) 
Then I came home and ate dinner with my family. Right now is really the only time that I have to rest, but I wanted to share my day with all of you who are curious! 


The damage....

And these beauties. ❤️






1 comment:

  1. I love this simple post, but actually I love them all. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete